Frequently asked questions
Here are some of the questions we are asked. If your question is not answered below, please contact us with your query.
What are the check-in/check-out times?
What is your child policy?
Is smoking permitted?
How do I leave a gratuity?
What meals do you provide?
- a cocktail of fresh seasonal fruits, yogurt and cereals
- freshly baked speciality breads
- cold meat and cheese selection
- freshly baked muffins
- English muffins
- bacon, eggs, sautéed mushrooms, bacon or pork/beef bangers
- fresh juice, tea, coffee or cappuccino.
Lunch and dinner can be booked in advance and provided at an additional charge. Dinners are only provided from Monday to Thursday.
We do not provide takeaways.
Do you serve Halaal meals?
Can I book a business breakfast when I am not staying at VinBoHo?
Do you provide concierge services?
Do you offer a laundry service?
What is there to do in the nearby surrounds?
- hike up Table Mountain or Lion’s Head
- book a ferry trip to Robben Island
- shop at the V&A Waterfront
- picnic at Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- visit the African Penguin colony at Boulders Beach in Simonstown
- taste the excellent local wines on the Durbanville, Stellenbosch, Paarl or Wellington wine routes.
Other options are to:
- hike in the nearby Tygerberg Nature Reserve
- go ice skating or 10-pin bowling at Grand West Casino and Entertainment World
- watch a movie at Canal Walk Shopping Centre
- play a round of golf at Bellville Golf Club, Durbanville Golf Club or Pearl Valley Golf Course.