Accommodation in Cape Town northern suburbs
Looking for accommodation in Cape Town northern suburbs – succumb to relaxation, indulge in luxurious comforts and experience complete privacy in breathtaking surroundings! Our three stylish rooms and luxury self-catering studio apartment accommodate 6 to 8 guests in total, and promise a heavenly night’s sleep and all the luxuries you need to feel at home!
Each well-appointed room is individually furnished and elegantly decorated, taking our guests’ needs into consideration to maximise comfort. Infused with French country flair, the rooms are a tapestry of rich contrasting tones and boast modern en-suite bathrooms.
Facilities and amenities
All rooms and the studio apartment are equipped with:
- air conditioner (heating in winter)
- cotton percale bedding
- desk / work area (some rooms have writing tables)
- electronic safe
- electric blanket (in winter)
- flat screen smart TV with remote and standard SABC channels
- free Wi-Fi
- full en-suite bathroom, with a shower, guest amenities and luxurious towels (Tree of Life has a sunken corner bath)
- iron and ironing board
- LED light
- mini bar fridge
- tea and coffee making facilities
- umbrella (enquire at reception)
Accommodation in Cape Town northern suburbs – rooms and studio apartment
Rustic Wonder Luxury Suite
Steeped in old world charm, the Rustic Wonder Luxury Suite exudes warmth and nostalgic memories from a bygone era.
Shalom Leez Studio Apartment
Dressed in neutral shades, crisp white linens and comfortable bedding, our self-catering studio apartment is elegant and calming.
The spacious en-suite bathroom has a corner bath and open shower. A private covered patio with braai facilities looks out onto the beautifully landscaped gardens. The studio apartment also has a private garden and separate entrance.
Our self-catering unit is equipped with all the facilities and amenities of the rooms PLUS:
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine
- Lounge / dining room
- One bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom and built-in cupboards
- Weber braai
- Weekly cleaning service. Optional extra cleaning services are available on request
- Direct entrance, with a quaint outside seating area, beautiful water features and a garden view
French Flair Luxury Room
Elegant French and Colonial infused touches inspire peace and relaxation. A private patio looks out onto the beautifully landscaped gardens, with a vintage-era water feature enhancing the tranquility.
‘Tree of Life’ Honeymoon / Executive Suite
Infused with love, hope and dreams, the Tree of Life Honeymoon / Executive Suite speaks romance and elegance with chic French inspired décor, soft handpicked linens and luxurious bedding.
With a queen-size bed, the room sleeps two people. The generous en-suite bathroom has a sunken corner bath and open shower.