Frequently asked questions
Here are some of the questions we are asked. If your question is not answered below, please contact us with your query.
What are the check-in/check-out times?
Check-in is between 14h00 and 17h00. Check out is at 10h30 daily. Please arrange for late arrivals with Management.
What is your child policy?
No children under the age of 13 are unfortunately allowed.
Is smoking permitted?
Smoking is NOT allowed in rooms or other internal spaces. Guests may smoke outdoors.
How do I leave a gratuity?
If you wish to leave a gratuity, please hand it in at reception, where it will be divided amongst all the staff members.
What meals do you provide?
Breakfast is served daily in the dining room from 07h00 to 10h00. We pride ourselves in inspiring our guests with our generous breakfasts, which may include:
- a cocktail of fresh seasonal fruits, yogurt and cereals
- freshly baked speciality breads
- cold meat and cheese selection
- freshly baked muffins
- English muffins
- bacon, eggs, sautéed mushrooms, bacon or pork/beef bangers
- fresh juice, tea, coffee or cappuccino.
Lunch and dinner can be booked in advance and provided at an additional charge. Dinners are only provided from Monday to Thursday.
We do not provide takeaways.
Do you serve Halaal meals?
Yes, we do! Please inform us of your dietary preferences in advance, so we can meet your specific needs.
Can I book a business breakfast when I am not staying at VinBoHo?
Yes! You are welcome to book breakfast for yourself and your guests, colleagues, friends or family members.
Do you provide concierge services?
Yes, we do! Please ask for details at reception.
Do you offer a laundry service?
A laundry service is available on site at an additional charge. Each room is also equipped with an iron and ironing board for your personal use. Guests staying in our self-catering unit can use the washing machine. There is also a laundromat a short drive away.
What is there to do in the nearby surrounds?
There are many wonderful activities and points of interest in the Western Cape that are within a 45-minute drive. Some of the more popular activities are to:
- hike up Table Mountain or Lion’s Head
- book a ferry trip to Robben Island
- shop at the V&A Waterfront
- picnic at Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- visit the African Penguin colony at Boulders Beach in Simonstown
- taste the excellent local wines on the Durbanville, Stellenbosch, Paarl or Wellington wine routes.
Other options are to:
- hike in the nearby Tygerberg Nature Reserve
- go ice skating or 10-pin bowling at Grand West Casino and Entertainment World
- watch a movie at Canal Walk Shopping Centre
- play a round of golf at Bellville Golf Club, Durbanville Golf Club or Pearl Valley Golf Course.